уторак, 11. јун 2013.

Bonjour tout les monde !

Hello everyone! My name is Vijoleta Jankovic. Originally I'm from Serbia, from a little town in north-east of Serbia, Veliko Gradiste, but for the last ten years I lived at Belgrade, capital of Serbia. Three years ago, I graduated archaeology at University of Belgrade. Beside archaeology I have many other interest. One of them is dance, and at Serbia I danced in one troupe for seven years. I like different kinds of dance, but the most classical ballet and contemporary dance. I like music, dance, my family and friends, sun and chocolateeee. This year I will spent at France like EVS volunteer. Now I'm living at Belfort, city in the north-east of France and I will spent this year working at Espace Multimedia Center at Bourogne near Belfort. I will be focusing at different kinds of digital art and I will try to closer children of different age this kind of art.
J'espère qui mon français sera plus mieux qui maintenant :)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар