петак, 30. август 2013.

Naiv.Super


Another great book of scandinavian literature. This is a book of Norwegian Erlend Loe.
The story follows a young man in his mid-twenties, who becomes confused by life and quits university. He becomes fascinated by modern scientific theories of time and relativity but also with a childish activities like repeatedly throwing a ball against a wall. To break this he visits his brother in New York, where he finds a new sense of meaning in life.
Every person could find herself in this book because everyone in some period collapse in desperation and find his life completely lacking of anything. She makes you to find a new interest in reading .
She is example of simplicity. And she explains very well that . There’s no need to try hard and make things more complicated when you can be childish sometimes and ignore that.
« This book is naive. This is why it’s super. »
I read this book when I need something to cheer me up . And she does that so good that I’m little sad when the book ends.
«  I feel I am on high for the first time in a very long while I have a feeling that anything can happen. This morning I woke up thinking everything could happen, that things would just come to me , and that they would be good. »
«  Something is going to have to happen. Not necessarily something big. Just something. »


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар